Oct 4, 2009

Reffing the Atlantic Tactical Woodsball League

By: Tippinator Chris Landry

My knee is swollen and stiff, my feet hurt, im all welted up, and i couldnt be happier with how the day went. Of course I'm talking about ATWL Event 3 which myself and the rest of the Tippy's just finished reffing. The play was exciting and some of the most intense Ive seen at Mersey Road Paintball.

Congratulation to the new Champs the Mersey Road Mercenaries, they earned it, there are small differences between how they think and communicate on the field compared to the other teams that allow them to win. But there is a lot of talent out there, so we will see how long the veterans of Mersey Road can keep the younger players at bay.

Mad respect to all my brothers for a great day, when reff's get nothing but positive feedback its something to be proud of.

That was our last scheduled event for the year so I'm gonna celebrate by eating a stick of butter to fatten up for Canadian winter. That's it for now.


..:: Visit the Tippinators Official Website - www.tippinators.com for up to date news and official information about the team. ::..